About the Opportunities
Wells Advisory is a dynamic and high-performing boutique strategy and management consulting firm who is looking for new candidates to join the team. Based in Hawthorn and with a team in the UK, this growing firm delivers high-impact advice across complex strategic challenges in the Higher Education sector.
This is an exciting business that continues to grow despite the current economic challenges and has strength in the market.
We are looking to bring new members into the firm at a Senior level. A competitive salary package is available for the right person and future potential to move to partner / equity holder in line with progression within the firm.
About the Practice
The firm is best described as high performing, fast paced, exciting and vibrant!
We welcome candidates who will complement our culture, align with our values, who are hungry to contribute their best work and who strive to be successful.
The values we hold are anchored by are honesty, integrity, professionalism and diversity.
The culture is inclusive, collaborative, supportive and dynamic. We are a team of experts who are passionate about delivering outstanding work for our clients and we set the standards high. We also know how to celebrate wins and have fun. This is important to us also.
The consulting services encompass strategy, commercial models, financial modelling, business planning, transaction / M&A support and due diligence, infrastructure advice, organisation reviews and transformation support.
Who Are We Looking For?
You will be:
- Looking to create a better lifestyle, enjoy more flexibility and a refreshing change from working in a large consulting organisation.
- Looking for an opportunity where you can leverage your experience, contribute and be part of shaping the future of a growing boutique firm
- Able to understand a client’s vision and understand how to translate that into the framework of delivery.
- Exceptional with clients – have the ability to build rapport quickly and have strong relationship building skills with a proven track record
- A good communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in your ability and willing to learn and grow
- Solution focused with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptive and flexible
- Willing to work at a fast pace and deliver high quality outcomes
- Looking to join a company that values your expertise
- Keen to be a voice within a growing business
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
Your experience will include 5 + years’ experience in strategy and management consulting. Experience within the Higher Education sector will be highly regarded but not essential.
You will be able to lead our engagements with clients and form a core part of our practice leadership. You will be expected to deliver high performance outcomes, act as a thought leader on projects, and support the development of the firm and the team.
Our consulting staff at all levels combine hands-on project delivery with contributions to firm building through thought leadership, business development, and project management, depending on your career stage, individual growth goals and strengths.
Full role specifications and detailed selection criteria for each role will be provided to candidates who are selected for an interview.
- You have a Bachelor-level degree or higher in any field (e.g. MBA, MEng, MEc, MPA, MPH, other highly analytical disciplines)
- These are full time roles and therefore will not suit contractors.
- Melbourne-based preferred
- Full Australian Driving license
- Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain if required
- Current Australian working rights
Benefits and Remuneration
There are attractive salary packages available to the suitable candidates based on relevant experience. Personal Development allowance, laptop, mobile and flexible working arrangements also available. These will be negotiated with the right candidate.
For More Information
If you are interested in this role and are a good fit for who the firm is looking for, send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org